Monday, December 17, 2018

My wishlist

Hello,

I feel really great today, took the dogs for a long walk along the beach and it was a fabulous scenery. I will practice My painting until I can capture some of its beauty. I just love the beach, the sea, and the air. It gives Me the perfect start of My day.

So some of you remember that I am Swedish so that means that I am celebrating Christmas not just one day but we start the 23rd and celebrates until the 26th and we open our gifts on the 24th.
I am not a fan of big parties, I actually prefer to be home and just enjoy the peace and quiet. But I do however absolutely love to be pampered, eat and drink well and to receive gifts so I made a Christmas wishlist for you guys so you can contribute to making My holiday more relaxed.

Lingerie
(In Turkey all the women wear new red lingerie on New Year's Eve)

Helly Hansen jacket
Box Braids at the salon
Nice wine and champagne for New Years Eve
Massage

Whips, riding crop, tawse, and other BDSM equipment
(all of mine are packed up and stored away in Sweden.)

Domain and hosting for this blog
Kindle Paperwhite
Rowing Machine
A smart TV
Marisa Peer Hypnotherapist course

And of course as always money or Amazon Giftcards (US) so I can buy what I want.

I have decided to make a few changes to My life and some of them are to become more healthy so next year I will start dancing again. I love to dance and especially belly dancing since it is so sensual. It is actually the reason for how I ended up in Turkey. I also decided to change My appearance so I want to have box braids again since it always looks good and it is so easy to maintain. I have to look good when I am out walking the dogs, you never know when I will bump into a nice Alpha lover.. ;) And it will really catch their attention since I would be the only one here who has box braids. I feel that it is time to get back out there and find an Alpha man who can do with Me what you boys can't! *giggles* Oh how I wish I could hold the keys to your chastity devices and just tease the hell out of you. Imagine the rush to be in another country and your key is in Turkey. Now that would be like playing in Champions League. I doubt any of you would be able to do it. ;)
And since you are not here to give Me a massage the least you can do is to give Me a professional massage.

I also want to build up My BDSM toybox again especially since I am planning on being more active in the scene here in Turkey and some of you will actually get the opportunity to come and serve Me in real life. I am playing with the idea of offering a slave room for subs who travels out here on holiday. What do you think, would you like to have a holiday where you serve a Domme, be her domestic little house slave and sleep on a mattress on the floor? Being served porridge and water for a week?  Would you like that? If nothing else you would lose some weight..

Another thing I decided to change is to start reading again. I have a very old Kindle without a touch screen and it is driving Me crazy so I want a newer one, paperwhite. I currently don't have a TV but I do enjoy watching the occasional film or documentary on Netflix and YouTube so it would be nice to have one.

Well I think it is it for now.
As always you can reach Me on servingLadyBlaze@gmail.com

Stay obedient,

~ Lady Blaze 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment