Saturday, December 22, 2018

Day dreaming and a book recommendation

Hello subs, wimps and others, I hope you are all doing well and that you have behaved well so you will get a gift in your stocking and under the tree.
I must have been a very bad Queen because there is absolutely nothing under the tree this year. My "extra" family normally sends a care package but not this year.
I had another lovely walk down by the beach today and I sat down with My dog and daydreamed for a bit. I was thinking about how nice it could be to have a small secluded B&B here in the Marmaris area, totally run by subs. Like a membership hotel, where munches could be held, Dommes could come with their pets and just enjoy themselves. There is a place called the Address in Selimiye, that has the perfect location, it is My dream home but I am not sure how suitable it is for a B&B. the property is gated to ensure privacy and I would have 2-3 rottweilers guarding the premises. My ex has a small boutique hotel next to it, I could always rent that from him perhaps.. It would definitely make more profit if I did! And it has a larger capacity and it has some privacy. Hmm maybe I could find some submissive and kinky investors, that would be a perfect solution. I need to think more about this. The best thing would be a castle or a mansion but they don't have many of those here and it might a little bit much to start off with.

All rooms would be themed. of course. Most do color themed rooms but I think I would take another approach. There would definitely be a room called La Bastille with a small Madame Guillotine for CBT. Don't worry, not to cut off your most precious little part but to hurt it a bit. Instead of a blade, there could be weights.. I would have so much fun with that. And no dungeon is complete without the Iron Maiden. Yes, I do like old school torture devices because they are so evil.
A slave room with cages and hooks in the wall for the subs to be chained to.

What do you guys think, would you suggest a place like that for your Domme as a holiday location?

By the way, for all of you cuckolds out there. I had a nice date today with a vanilla captain, we will see where it might lead to. He is actually younger than Me but that might be exactly what I need. I have a ferocious appetite these days. ;)

Now it is time to relax with a good book. Lyon on a leash. It is a softcore book about a Domme who is pretty similar to Me, that's why I like it. There are not any real scenes described in the book but I like the dominance and submission that it is about and the everyday dynamic between them. Marcus is like the kind of sub I would be attracted to. I like it but I don't know if you men would like it, but if you are more into D/s I am sure you can relate. If you read it please let Me know what you think in the comments.




If you buy the book via this link you will be supporting Me ;)

Stay obedient!

~ Lady Blaze ðŸ’‹

2 comments:

  1. it is a dangerous act in turkey. some people in Adana jailed just because they did swingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, seriously? When? I don't understand why they interfere with peoples sex lives. I mean they should focus on pedophiles and animal rapists instead of adults having consensual sex. OK, so no bed and breakfast, I wouldn't look good in prison clothes. Perhaps a small gallery with My special art then, not known to the vanilla world.

    ReplyDelete