Sunday, December 23, 2018

God Yule and Merry Christmas!



I want to take this opportunity to wish all of My followers a Merry Christmas, God Yul or Happy Holidays! I hope you all will have a very nice Christmas with your families. I hope you haven't been too naughty so Santa will leave many kinky gifts for you under the tree.

My celebration is not different from any other days except that I eat better, doesn't feel guilty for binge-watching something on Netflix and I talk a lot with a really good friend from Sweden who also celebrates alone.

When I was looking for some nice pictures I noticed something and it was that there wasn't really any nice, beautiful and classy Femdom pictures like the ones below. So I have decided that when I get an IRL sub we will take beautiful pictures because there is definitely a need for that.
By the way, I opened an account on bdsmlr.com and you can find Me here: https://ladyblaze.bdsmlr.com

Until next time, Merry Christmas!
~ Lady Blaze 💋


No comments:

Post a Comment