Friday, November 23, 2018

My dream sub/slave

My friend Sissyblueballs, asked Me what I was searching for in a sub/slave. Interesting question and it is very hard to answer since I am not 100% sure. This is what I have come up with so far and this list might change over time but this is what I want right now today.

I do know that the man I have a domestic relationship with has to be an Alpha or an Alpha sub. I don't become sexually attracted to beta men. That's why I don't do sissy play. I much rather see MY sub as My titan or champion. There is nothing sexier than a strong man who is more than capable to rule everyone in his surrounding and yet he chooses to submit to Me and Me only. That is a major turn on. He is most likely a man other men look up to and respects. He is smart, driven, capable, well mannered and have good social skills. He takes pride in making My life easier in every way he can and he makes sure that My needs are met and that I am cared for. We will be a power couple for sure.

⚜️ He knows how to treat Me like the sensual and feminine Woman I am. He is a gentleman who knows how to court Me to keep Me interested.


⚜️ He is 100% submissive. I don't like to interact with switches.

⚜️ He is funny, interesting and a great communicator.


⚜️ He is taller than Me so taller than 1.70m. I find short men to be so annoying and most of the time suffering from the short man syndrome.

⚜️ He knows how to fix simple things around the house. With other words, he is capable to sort out any home or car problems.

⚜️ He takes good care of himself and his appearance.

⚜️ He constantly tries to grow as a sub/slave and as a human. 

⚜️ He can function like a normal person within the relationship even though We have the D/s dynamic. I am always dominant and the Queen but I have no desire to follow him around 24/7 and micromanage him. That is work and I don't like work.

⚜️ He craves to live in an FLR. It is a big plus if he is absolutely crazy about foot and pussy worship. Adult breastfeeding is another thing he must love since it is one of My major kinks.

⚜️ He is a cuckold who understands that sex is not what drives Me to have more than one relationships. I love to flirt and I grow tired of people fast, and one man cannot satisfy all of My needs so I find it to be the best lifestyle for Me. I get to keep My freedom and he gets to shut up and accept it. And while I am out having fun, he gets to clean the house and do his chores and fantasize about what I will be doing.

⚜️ He is OK with physical punishments. It is a plus if he is a bit of a masochist, it would please My inner sadistress since I love Bastinado/Falaka.

⚜️ He understands that as soon as he has signed his sub/slave contract his body is Mine to do with as I please. I own his orgasms and he will be in chastity 24/7 until I say otherwise.

⚜️ He is smart enough to ask what I want to have done, how I want to have it done, memorize it and then learn My routines so that he can be proactive when it comes to pleasing Me. If given no directions he will figure it out. After all, he is around to please Me and make My life easier in every way he can. 

⚜️ He is financially stable without a lot of debts.

⚜️ He loves animals and kids

⚜️ His ultimate goal is to build a long-term relationship with Me and carry My permanent symbol one day. 

⚜️ He understands that a Domme can be just as weak as she is strong and sometimes She needs a break. 


He is NOT: a sissy, toilet slave.


~ Lady Blaze 
đŸ’‹





  

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty clear cut and simple to understand description of what You seek Ma'am. That plainly and simply differentiate's between fantasy and reality. Very Good.

    ReplyDelete